Blackwater and BKL Membership
Blackwater Nordic exists because of your membership dues, tax deductible donations and efforts of volunteers. You also support grooming, building and trail maintenance and all operation costs that allow us to bring Nordic skiing to our community (open to the public) along with education programs from BKL through high school racing
|Club and BKL Membership Fees|
|Adult (18 and over)||$35 each|
|Family (3 or more)||$90|
|BKL Program||$25 each (Additional fee per child registered.)|
Thank you for your support!
Participation in BKL requires that the child has a Blackwater Nordic membership either as a youth member or part of a family membership. A BKL Release of Liability form must also be submitted either manually or by electronic signature during online registration.
Please register online. Credit cards are accepted and all information is secure using data encryption, fire wall and virus protection. Your online registration improves accuracy and greatly reduces our burden of manual processing. To register online:
- Use the Login | Register link under MEMBER CENTER to create a Login Id (User Name and Password)
- Enter Primary Account Holder information
- Choose membership options (see Registration Instructions)
- Choose payment option, donation amount if you wish and proceed to check-out
- Print invoice for your records
- If credit card is not an option, you may print the invoice and mail it with your check.
- You may also print a Blackwater / BKL Membership application and BKL Release of Liability from the Forms Menu and mail with your check to:
|Blackwater Nordic Ski Club
524 Putney Hill Rd.
Hopkinton, NH 03229
BWN members will receive a discount on Nordic hard and soft goods: 20% for BKL skiers and 10% for adult and youth members. Make sure you bring your BWN membership card as proof of membership.
Thanks to Tim Farmer for his generous support!
- Quarry Road Opener 2018 Zak and Club Series Kickoff
- 2018 Junior National Coaching Staff
- Quarry Road Opener Updated 12/7
- Craftsbury Opener 2017 Results