Blackwater and BKL Membership
Blackwater exists because of your membership dues, tax deductible donations and efforts of volunteers.
Thank you for your support!
|Club and BKL Membership Fees|
|Adult (18 and over)||$35 each|
|Family (3 or more)||$90|
|BKL Program||$25 each (Additional fee per child registered.)|
Youth members who are part of a family membership or who have an individual youth membership may also participate in the BKL program for an additional fee of $25/child.
Please register online. Credit cards are accepted and all information is secure using data encryption, fire wall and virus protection. Your online registration improves accuracy and greatly reduces our task manual processing.
To register online:
1 Use the Login | Register link under MEMBER CENTER to create a User Name and Password
2. Enter Primary Account Holder information
3 Choose membership options (see Registration Instructions)
4 Choose payment option, donation amount if you wish and proceed to check-out
5 Print invoice for your records
- If credit card is not an option, you may print the invoice and mail it with your check.
- You may also print a Blackwater/BKL Membership application and Release of Liability from the Forms Menu. Please mail the application, signed Release of Liability and your check to:
Blackwater Nordic Ski Club
Blackwater Nordic members will receive a 20% discount on Nordic gear, accessories and clothing. Make sure you bring your membership card. Discount will not be honored without proof of membership.
Thanks to Tim Farmer for his generous support!
- Adirondack Rollerski Mini Tour
- Tom Kendall’s Memorial Service, Sunday 9/29 at 1pm, at the Dartmouth Skiway
- Tom Kendall Memorial
- Adirondack Rollerski Mini Tour: Doubleday, and Climb To The Castle